Round Hill Country Club was originally founded in 1959 as a combination golf course and luxury housing community. The course was opened in fall of 1960, followed by the clubhouse, tennis facility and pool in 1961. Round Hill, a private club, offers full service catering facilities to both Members and outside clients.
In August of 1996, Round Hill Country Club opened our 48,000 square foot clubhouse - the ultimate setting to entertain family, guests and clients. From an intimate dinner for two to a gala banquet for 400, Round Hill offers the same impeccable service and fine food that has satisfied our discriminating Membership for over 40 years.